About

christina. tumblr. bloglovin.

03 January, 2013

simply stella

  

"Brevity is the soul of lingerie."
While Rome Burns, by Dorothy Parker

“I have a terrible weakness for collecting snatches of other people's conversations, and occasionally I'm rewarded with unusual fragments of knowledge. My favorite of the day came from a large but shapely woman sitting nearby whom I learned was the owner of a local lingerie shop. 'Beh oui,' she said to her companion, waving her spoon for emphasis, 'il faut du temps pour la corsetterie.' You can't argue with that. I made a mental note not to rush things next time I was shopping for a corset, and leaned back to allow the waiter through with the next course.”
Encore Provence: New Adventures in the South of France, by Peter Mayle



0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment