About

christina. tumblr. bloglovin.

28 April, 2013

paris buys


I practically haven't taken off the Pierre Caron bracelet ever since buying it in Paris in September last year. It's very simple - no inscription on it, no nothing. Surprisingly enough, I have found simple, well-made jewellery at reasonable prices extremely hard to find, which is why I treasure the bracelet even more.

The plum-coloured ballerinas I also took back home from Paris. And now that Spring is finally here to stay, they are being worn for all their money's worth. Turns out plum lends itself to a lot of different colour combinations.
---------------------------------------

I like on the internet this week:
  1. A little spring poetry, presented by miss little lime.
  2. These pointed Tabitha Simmons loafer look-a-likes by H&M.
  3. 12hrs - a new kind of travel guide.

1 Comment:

coffeestainedcashmere

That shade of plum your flats are, happens to be perfect! I've found that plum often comes a bit more tinted blue- but this shade is the right amount of versatile. Your bracelet is lovely too, very delicate- I, personally, love simple delicate jewelry.

Post a Comment